Sweet and Spicy Glazed Salmon
- Juice from one orange (about ¼ cup)
- Zest from one orange
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp sriracha, more or less to taste
- Salmon fillet(s), between 1½ - 2 lbs total
- Whisk together orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and sriracha in a bowl. Reserve about ¼ cup of the sauce in a separate bowl for glazing later on.
- Add remaining sauce to a shallow dish (or a plastic bag) and place the salmon in it to marinate for about 20 minutes, flipping the salmon over halfway through.
- As the salmon is marinating, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- You'll want a rack to be situated in the middle of the oven, as well as one near the top.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Once the salmon has finished marinating, place the salmon on the prepared sheet, skin side down, and bake on the middle rack for about 18 minutes.
- After 18 minutes, remove the sheet from the oven and brush the reserved ¼ cup of sauce over the salmon fillets (see note).
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F and place sheet on the upper oven rack. Broil for about 2 minutes, or until the edges of the salmon begin to crisp and brown. Serve!
- By: @ohsweetbasil